Monday, April 2, 2012

Two Party Girls

For some reason this illustration did not make it through in my fotolia account.  Said that it had technical problems.  I sometimes get frustrated with their system.  So instead of trying to figure out what the problem was and try to fix it.  Never mind!  I will not submit again.  Good news for my blog because this is the only one with this graphic.  It is unique!  I wanted to make a party scene here for people looking for this kind of illustrations.  Well, I will let anyone use this graphic as long as I get credited.


Important: So if you wish to use any of my illustrations seen here, make sure you mention where you got it from.  That would be this blog here!  thanks.  Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...