Monday, April 2, 2012

Umbrella, Hat Girl, Beach Days

I drew this picture.  It is fairly simple.  Just a girl on her day at the beach.  Loving the sun and the attention.  One of the many I like drawing.  She likes hot warm summer weather in California.  She is just a plain random character and not related or to be confused with any other profiled character in the manga/anime business.  I hope you all like and hopefully can be of used if anyone looking for such illustration.

Important:  If you wish to use anyone of my drawings shown here in this blog, please give me proper credits by mentioning my blog and giving proper URL link.

Thanks friends,
Regards

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...