Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Don't Speak - No Doubt - Drawing Sings

For the longest time I had been a fan of No Doubt. An awesome rock band bred here in California. Think of Anaheim, the tragic kingdom, magic kingdom, disneyland and so on. I think this song here: Don't Speak was the one song that introduced me to them. Since I first heard it, I liked it. I remember it played on the radio along with Spider Web which is also a popular hit they had in the 90s.

 Anyways, I had this drawing which I wanted to make sing Don't Speak just to remember old times. I used computer software to make the animation. I hope her lip sync is at least good.

please, follow this blog if you like my posts here! There will be more fan art and original art soon. Thank you all for the visits and have an excellent day!

2 comments:

KingsSideCastle said...

Wow...that is massively cool. How long did it take to make that animation?...It's really awesome. ^_^

Jimmy said...

a couple of days on and off. i am glad you like it. thanks :D

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...