Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Special Lip Sync - Drawing Comes To Life and Sings

One of my favorite songs when I was a teenager.  I love Garbage.  this title Special is one that I used to sing along with many times.

Here I did a little animation of my lady drawing lip synchronizing with the song.  I have been just experimenting many things with an awesome animation software I came across.

The art here belongs to me.  the animation with help of computer software, and the song from Garbage.  Shirley is the girl vocalist and has great talent.

Enjoy the video! Have an excellent day.  Be sure to come back for more of my female manga art, and thank you much for the visits :D


No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...