Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Short Hair Bikini Girl

There I go again drawing sexy girls on the beach. I am inspired to do much drawings like this lately. Good thing its one of a kind because I will not post anywhere else.

I have more drawings that I want to post soon. Still working on them. I hope you all like my drawing of this sexy manga girl wearing a black bikini. The size of the image is quite large. I believe 4000 by 4000 px approximately, though I only shrunk it a bit so it fit my blog perfectly.

With the help of AI, not only you are able to create images, but also enhance old ones.  Here is the enhanced version of this one:

There was a lot of improvement, but messed up the feet and hands a bit.  


No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...