Thursday, April 5, 2012

Commissions

Do you like my artwork seen here on this site? Now you can commission me to draw for you.  I will do my best to give you a cool neat sexy drawing of a girl.  You decide whether it would be your own character (provide ref pics if available), or you'd like me to do one of my own random female characters, or simply fan art.  For this particular price of $20 (USD) I will draw a character, full body, full color, no background (just plain white background)

Please allow at least 10 days from the time of order to receive your drawing in your email address (please provide an email address)

Thank you for ordering!
Best regards.


No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...