Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Female Manga Art - Logo Drawing 1

Click for full view
I will probably use this as logo for my blog in the future here!

I think I am still a bit inexperienced in drawing guns.  I will need to practice more drawing guns.  Technical drawings are for the most part straight.  My gun here is a bit odd. I know!

The girl here is a princess who likes to play with her video game gun.  In this specific case she is just roleplaying!  She sits on the floor! One of her leg (right) comes forward to the camera. so you see the perspective touch to the drawing.  I don't know if it was a good idea to do such thing.

Till next time, friends
Have an excellent day!

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...