Monday, August 24, 2009

Presenting The New Logo




Ta-daaa!
Presenting the new site logo. Well, it is actually the first logo I created for the blog. This is for people to recognize some of my drawings when searching for images. So far I think I have gotten some love from Google and see my images showing up doing a Google image search. I am so grateful cause its giving me traffic and people can actually see me. :D

The drawing of the twins was quite good. I did not spend much time creating them. And with the help of photoshop It is really easy to duplicate and mirror. I hope everyone like my new logo. I will not place it on every drawing I do, but only the ones I see fit. Thank you all!

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...