Monday, August 24, 2009

Cut Out Girl Drawing Before And After Photoshop




Here is drawing I did a while back. Do not know the reason but I guess I was experimenting on drawing on anything other than white paper. So, I did have a few multicolor pages I had bought at the local store. I went with pink, but had yellow, orange, and blue to choose from. After I had done the rough lines, I traced over the pencil lines with fine point pen. Then I cut her out of the page (the image above show the results).

Then just recently I scanned and edited her on Photoshop. I am happy with the ending result. (the image below shows the ending result).


No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...