Saturday, August 15, 2009

Karina And Kaffe Shopping



Seems like once every new wave of drawings I disappear and forget about pressing the post button. And has been prolly like a little over a month since the last post.

I wanted to do a fan art of my DA friend. Here are two of his original characters: the blondie is Karina and the redhead is Kaffe. I wanted to capture them just being friends and shopping buddies. I just hope my friend likes it.

I was thinking to leave it without background to just emphasize the whole drawing on the girls, but worked on the background for a while I thought I did not want to waste the dedicated time.

There will be more fan art on the way from me. I do have liked the attention I get from my fan art. Thank you all :D


My original sketch! /wahaha

4 comments:

Whisper said...

amazing :)

Shawn said...

Good to see you around! I was getting worried.

As usual, great work. I have a crush on your girls!

Anonymous said...

wow! you blog is cool, you dont know how much i like manga and anime, check my blog out immaturegentlemanclothing.blogspot.com, its about clothing

Anonymous said...

Very creative and alive. Nice work! You have a cool blog. :)

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...