Wednesday, January 2, 2013

P.Woman

Just a random face I created.  Not very hard to draw, in fact very simple drawing, which was useful as face, portrait painting practice.

Always carrying the anime/manga style, but this time she is not a girl.  She is a woman; maybe in her early 20s.  She has long hair, tied up from the back.

It was not my intention to make her look sad, but she kinda did; won't you agree?  I also made a PS Vita wallpaper version of this for anyone who might enjoy my drawings.  Check it out here as Icon Stand

Thanks for the visits, have an awesome day, and please be sure to check out more original art from me soon!  Farewell friends....

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...