Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cute Little Gurl and Life Saver

Pool time! a little cute girl poses with her life saver around her.  She enjoys a great summer day at the pool.  This was fun drawing.  Not too much details on the coloring, but glad on how it turned out.  I rarely draw little girls, I guess most of the ones I draw are young teens and a bit older, but rarely preteens.  I am glad I chose a yellow outfit for her; I think it suits her well.  Pigtails or twintails for hairstyle is something I don't consider much when making a drawing.  So this is a bit out of the ordinary.

All the art seen here belong to me.  I hope you all like it.  Please check back for more of my drawings coming soon.  Have an excellent day everyone!

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...