Thursday, September 8, 2011

She has her toes in the Sun

This girl might need a bigger parasol to make the shade cover her from head to toe.  I remember I got sunburned like that once!  not so good when you have uneven tan.  oh, well!  She seems to be interested in inviting someone to acompany her at the beach!  She is perhaps feeling a little lonely?  Will you join her?

Well, I hope I got the perspective right this time... her feet are not big, they are just closer to the camera.  lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More on the way!
Art belongs to me, and nobody else's
click the image to see enlarged version.
Thanks for your visits :D have a great one!

1 comment:

Sanjay Kakadiya said...

Lovvely blog you have here

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...