Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fairy Princess Drawing

Seems like it has been eons since I last posted my here.  I will have to say that I blame it on other work and because I have not felt like creating new drawings.  Hopefully that will change soon.... I bring you my latest piece: Fairy Princess straight out of my imagination.  I worked some hours on it.  She is a fairy, but in here I can't really compare her actual size since there is nothing for size reference in the background.  Hope you will just take my word for it.  She is magical and donno if I have done a good job with her pose.  She is doing both: sliding a bit and using her wings to fly a little. 

Click to see enlarged version.  I will have more drawings soon.  Take care everyone. :D

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...