Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Valentines Day! 2011


Hello friends,

I had not picked up my pencil and paper for a while to create new drawings. And why with the a great holiday coming up, I decided to to brush up on my drawing skills. the month of February is very special to me, not just because we in the USA celebrate Valentine's Day, but also because it is the month of my birthday!

Here is a drawing which is simple looking of a couple in love. Took me about 3 hours. At first I was going to leave it without colors. I am happy with the colors. It is more lively now than before. I used photoshop cs as tool for editing. Hopefully you all like it. I hope you all have a great Valentines Day!

All the art here belongs to me. please click image to see it enlarged.!

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...