Monday, February 8, 2010

Reaching For You


Another one of my experiments. My goal here was to make this almost like a painting, I think I failed big time though. I was using photoshop to do much of the editing, burning, dodging, placing highlights and whatnot. At almost end to the coloring part, I did not liked the results, so I added some effects to make it seem good to eyes. I also added many photoshop filter effects. For some reason I like the glowing effect much. It kinda gives it a little bit of fantasy look to it, I think. Well, hopefully this will be liked by my friends at D.A. Oh! and yes, I will try to explore this way of coloring more... we will see...

Reaching For You
is my art, original sketch, pose (no reference pic used), and coloring are credited to me. please go to my D.A. account for more of my art. Have a pleasant day you all :D

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...