Sunday, February 28, 2010

Photoshop Painting Steps


Here is just a basic, simple tutorial, or more like how my technique in painting in photoshop is. I sure hope you some of you find it helpful. I can honestly say that the concept is simple enough. You just have to have the patience to to create full of color paintings.
Below is the finished piece. I got the idea to changing her hair color, but after I had finished the drawing. With photoshop it is no problem using the adjustment drop-down menu and selecting "replace color" tool.
Well, friends I hope you all come back for more. Until next time keep drawing! :D

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...