Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Nowhere To Go



/shock Bondage illustration! what do you all think? Even though she has Nowhere to go, she does not seem to mind lolz

Well this came out as my idea to do a group type team effort. It began when I saw my friends drawing Here. I then made a sketch of my character doing somewhat the same pose. I would alter most of the image of course. because my friends character is pregnant, mine isn't. So after the sketch was done, I needed someone to put in some color. Of course I could have done it myself, but wanted to see how someone else would color my art.

After a week later the image got complete and now you see it before your very eyes. What do you think?
Click Full View

Color credits go to bitchbrain @ DA

Comments are very encouraged, thanks

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...