Monday, February 1, 2010

Listen To Your Angel Self


It is true that sometimes you feel you can't decide on something. Weather to be good or not to be. Should I give a gift? Should I help the homeless on the street with a dollar? How about helping an old lady cross the street? One side should be saying yes you should, I believe that is the the angel side of all of us, the other ones doesn't care for good deeds. So I think we all are inclined to listen to one more than the other.

This drawing represents that we should listen to our angel self. More than just a drawing, I wanted to have a little message. Yea, but why the sexy manga type female? I think it's because I have always liked my manga/anime styled women. hehe! hope everyone likes it :D Have a good one, and until next time!

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...