Monday, February 1, 2010

Cupid Girl 2, Vanlentine Picture


One large file, I was working on it all morning long. I was just so satisfied from the last one I had posted it left me wanting to do another one. Lots more and bright colors here compared to my last one. I will definitely keep exploring this way of coloring though. It seems to be eye-catching. I decided most of the things were going to be similar to my cupid girl one drawing. This cupid girl has a more rounded figure, I think shorter than the tall first one. the arrow stick is white instead of black, and she is using her wings to fly, where the other one is just standing.

Well, anyway have a very happy Valentine's Day everyone! Please click the image to see the full size resolution. I did apply some filters on photoshop and I think it does not look that bad. Comments are always welcomed.

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...