Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pretty Girl Chained




/hihi Welcome, I have just included the Freebie section in my blog, All the artwork shown is absolutely my originals. If you work with Adobe's Illustrator (.ai files)or any other vector based software you might be interested in downloading some of my files, I will add more when I get the chance. So far this is the first one in this section.

About this drawing: this is a almost a two year old drawing. I do not quite remember what got me inspired to draw it, but I assure you that most of my drawings exist because i get inspired to do them, mostly because of video game characters, manga, anime and other related media. I am glad on this piece turned out. The color scheme is missing a little shade, but not a big deal.

DOWNLOAD AI FILE HERE

Available shirt design in all colors. Take a look Here!

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...