Monday, August 31, 2009

Female Warrior 80





Hand to hand combat is what this manga babe is all about. She is one of my new recent characters. I certainly had fun drawing this piece in adobe's illustrator. I did start my series of manga warrior girls quite some years ago, but only posted on my deviant art account, since I had not created "my female manga art" blog yet.

I am wondering what is more popular to see: My original manga characters, or fan art from animes, published manga, and game character girls? I know for quite some time I did note that much of my visitors were going to one of my fan art page. So, just for that fact I want to make more fan art for the next upcoming posts. Keep watching for more and thanks! :D

1 comment:

Enrique M.H. said...

Love it dude! the thick feet is an interesting personal touch. Keep it up! :D

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...