Thursday, September 10, 2009

Female Angel Dark And Light Background




Here is an old (not too old)drawing which I decided to redo last night. I drew a couple of angels, this is one of the manga types. She is looking up where the light source might be coming from, very innocent and tried to make it a little sexy with her clothes. Her wings are small, but my theory is that she does not need bigger wings since the ones she already have can make her fly because she is not heavy to begin with. I hope you all like it and please keep watching for more...I have added it to the free .ai files and want to add more later on. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice, i just added lots of new emo backgrounds to my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...