Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lady Agrias - Final Fantasy Tactics (Fan Art)



As a gamer too, sometimes I get inspired to draw some of my favorite game characters: here is Lady Agrias from Final Fantasy Tactics (Copyrights Square Enix) I just did the sketch and added some simple elements using Photoshop CS software.

She is one of the good guys, a Holy Knight who fights for justice. If you ever played FFT you will be able to add her as your ally. Her outfit design is great and she can do quite damage to foes using her powerful sword.

This drawing was made about 3 years ago. I had it in my sketchbook for a long time and quite forgotten until recently viewed and decided to work on it a little more. Might just clean it up and add colors in the future. 8D

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...