Saturday, June 20, 2009

Velika and Scarlett



Here is a gift I did for a friend over at deviant art. These two characters belong to her; They are Velika, the one standing, and Scarlett is the one sitting down. Drawn traditionally with pencil and paper(but considering to upgrade using a drawing tablet for my computer).

Even though I do have a drawing tablet, I never use it because it feels very painful to control, I always have to restrain myself from pulling out my hair, because I lack the skills to use it. Some actually said that it is normal when you first use a drawing tablet, but once you get use to it, you will never think about creating art in other way!

Well, this piece was fun to make, and I enjoyed coloring it, I hope everyone likes it, and will be uploading more of art soon. Thank you all for your visits :D

1 comment:

Awesome Sara said...

scarlett looks like jasmine from aladdin!!! but your is so much better!

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...