Saturday, March 28, 2009

Food Serving Girl





If there is something more I like a girl to do for me is bringing hot delicious food for me! Not at a restaurant or fast food places, just my girlfriend homemaking something good at home... hehe! I am not fat though. I rarely get this happen to me... o-oh.

Here is a simple drawing I started the other day and finished it just today. Not hard and the colors are very simple without shade, shadows or highlights. It will hopefully be approved to be in my fotolia gallery. you can download the full version Here!!

Thank you for the visits and have a great day everyone!!! XD

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...