Saturday, March 28, 2009

Drawing A Full Manga/Anime Female Body Video

Yo! how's everyone doing? long time since I posted anything here, but I have being somewhat busy with work!! I really want to catch up and post as many useful or interesting content on this blog...

Here I wanted to try and draw a full manga/female body, made the sketch easy just really simple casual pose looking front. what do you guys think. I still take quite long to do sketches... here under 9 minutes. I may just keep working on this drawing and post the end results with colors...

Thank you everyone for your visits, and keep tuned for more...XD

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...