Friday, December 12, 2008

Sleeping With Gf (Drawing Manga Females Example 20)


One of my recent favorite drawings, I have included this file for download at my fotolia account (see link below).

I am usually late at night watching TV, listening to music, or just plain relaxing. It has always been that way with me. I just can't go to sleep until its 1, 2, or 3 in the morning. I have been lucky in finding my girlfriend. Although I think most couples do not share all the same interest, it is good to know my girlfriend and I share the same bedtime schedule. So this drawing describes how late we get up in the morning. When it is already 10 a.m. we are getting the best z's haha!

coloring was quite a task here, but as I proceed doing more similar art like this one, I will know better how to make my illustrations look a little neat. Sketching was fast and I do believe that I am really mastering my sketching techniques, but I do lack a lot on creating details, and colouring. Photoshop CS is the tool I always use for my drawings. It is the market's standard software, a must for graphic designers, and quite easy to learn hands on!

For business purposes such as getting license to reproduce, place on magazine, book, or other, this (jpeg) file is available for download at my fotolia account here. Price goes as low as 1 USD. For more female manga art, I will be posting more soon, so please stayed tune to this blog.

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...