Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa Girl



Here is my version of a "Santa Girl". Took me all night to finish, I kinda rushed it a little bit, but I wanted to show that I have the Christmas spirit. There are many gifts on the bag for all that have been good on 2008. This year (2008) has been of blessing as all years but has also brought some troubles for me as well. One of the good things of 2008 that has made me happy, is the fact that in this year, this blog was born. For business purposes, this picture picture file (jpeg) is available in hi res here!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays everyone! Thanks for the visit and please stay tuned for more of my female manga art.

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...