Friday, December 26, 2008

Girl With Her Cat



Here is my version of a cute cat being petted by her female manga owner. I have to admit that I hardly ever draw animals and so my cat here probably needs more work. What do you guys think? ah! the background was developed on 3d software as you can tell. It also belongs to me, it has toon environment atmosphere effect so it would blend in with the entire scene. There are some extra edits I had to do on Photoshop like for example: the clouds, the trees, the character's shades and shadows and colors too. Thank you for the visit and stay tuned for more coming soon! ^.^

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...