So here I went on a date with Ron, She was waiting for me at the rendezvous I planned weeks ago. She knows I like her feet because we have talked over the phone and I confessed it to her. She acted quite surprised at first; but eventually knew what kind of date it was going to be
She showed up with cute high heel shoes that exposed her pretty feet. I greeted her made her sit down and pulled her soles to me to kiss and smell the freshness of her soles.
Here I am in a public place doing that foot fetish thing where anyone can see? I mind, but I could not help it. My love for her feet will make me endure being critized for my sexual preferences in public.
Ron is a smart girl, I believe she got into it so teasing my... well we better get along before people call the police for indecency. I had planned a dousey for us both. We were going to watch a movie, then a bite to eat, then if she prefered to get a little privacy to the hotel I'm staying. There I can get more wild with her footsies. :D
Riverdale is such a nice place, lots of places to see, people to meet. But I am only staying here for 3 more days then heading back home.

Comments