Galaxy Ramen — A Cute Anime T-Shirt for Cat & Ramen Fans

 

Sometimes a design doesn’t need to be complicated to be fun.

This one is called Galaxy Ramen, and it combines a few things I already like seeing in cute anime-style artwork: cats, ramen, bright colors, and a little bit of space-themed charm.

The design features a happy orange cat popping up behind a bowl of ramen, surrounded by a starry galaxy background. I especially like how the pink ramen bowl and deep blue background stand out against the black shirt.

I wanted the design to feel playful without being too loud — something that could work with a casual outfit while still immediately catching the eye.

Galaxy Ramen in Motion


I also made this short video to see how the shirt might look as part of an anime-inspired outfit.

For the look, I paired the black shirt with a soft pink plaid skirt and kept the rest of the styling simple. The brighter colors in the shirt design do most of the work, so it doesn’t really need an overly complicated outfit around it.

About the Galaxy Ramen T-Shirt

The Galaxy Ramen design is for anyone who enjoys cute cats, Japanese food, anime-style artwork, or just slightly unusual graphic tees.

The black shirt gives the colorful artwork a strong contrast, while the cat and ramen theme keeps everything lighthearted and fun.

I can especially picture this one working nicely with:

  • skirts or shorts
  • jeans
  • casual streetwear
  • anime convention outfits
  • cozy weekend clothes

And yes, I think it would make a pretty fun shirt to wear while actually going out for ramen. 😄

Want one?

I currently have the Galaxy Ramen T-Shirt available through my eBay shop.

👉 Galaxy Ramen T-Shirt on eBay!

No pressure — even if you’re just here for the artwork, I hope you enjoyed seeing the design brought to life.

Comments