Tuesday, April 22, 2014

No Sale Chibis - Buy Custom


So I put them on sale thinking I was gonna make at least $20 from them, but nobody bought any.  Maybe because they were for sale for only 3 days, and I don't have many viewers on my Deviant Art account... Bummer. But its okey I can keep em an use them.  I made 8 different chibi designs as you can see with the potential to make more.  Did you like any of them? Comment below and say which number you like.

Well, these are NOT for Sale anymore, but I can custom make one for you for only $5.  Contact me, I take paypal.

Here is what you can DO and CANNOT do with any chibi drawing you get from me:

DOs
-Share with friends.
-Give as gift
-Post anywhere
-Change design
-Give her a name

DON'Ts
-You don't have to credit me for the design, but...
-Don't claim as your own design
-Do not resell (unless you buy the rights to do so... Contact me)

I hope I have not left out anything important.  Well till next time friends.  Thanks for the visits :)

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...