Friday, March 23, 2012

Setsuka Child

Just experimenting, I came up with a child Setsuka.  One of these is the real representation of my drawing.
1. She is Setsuka when she was a child.
2. She is Setsuka's child dressed like her.
3. She is just a child cosplaying as Setsuka.

The answer is number 3: She is just a child cosplaying as Setsuka.  Why? 1, and 2 I may need permission from namco's story.  I don't want to make up something that would be against their character's profile.  Even though she is just a game character and not real.

All the art is by me.
Setsuka is from Soul Calibur video game and property of Namco

Click the image to see large.
Have an excellent day and please do come again. :)

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...