Friday, October 14, 2011

Thank the Lord for a beautiful day

See? I knew this day was going to be a lovely day! The clouds look like fluffy white pillows, the ocean so clear, clean, and shiny.  The birds singing (not shown here lol) and absolutely a day to enjoy the outdoors.  The great beauty that is planet earth.  Thank the Lord for all life and his wonderful creation.

My manga girls feel a bit grateful today, because that was the mood I was in when I drew them.  I started thinking that my problems in life are not as big as I sometimes think they are. I was crying earlier today because I know there are people who are not so fortunate as me.  I have all my basic needs met, yet I always want more, and ask the Lord for them.  Then when I think about it, I ask to myself... Why? Compared to other people's problems mine are just so small. Instead of complaining I shall thank the Lord for his mercy on me.

This was going to be one person pic, the girl to the left, but I think 2 are better and fits better here.  Practice and more practice.  They are sexy manga girls which I enjoy drawing... Not as much coloring, but its the most important thing for letting people visualize your work.

These are just random character I created.
click image to see enlarged
there will be more art from me coming soon
thank you for the visits, and have an excellent day!

1 comment:

Waterloo Painters said...

Apprecciate you blogging this

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...