Thursday, August 4, 2011

Flying Kick Dodge - Martial Arts Manga Females


How to dodge a flying kick?  Here is a how! now if you could only learn by looking at one picture... I guess you has to be very fast, especially if your opponent is agile.

I had the sketch for some time now and was in the mood to use my photoshop again since a long time... I get lazy a lot of times.

This one is more in the series of fighting manga girls... here is another piece I created sometime ago 

In case you were wondering about these characters... Not fan art of any kind.  I was simply drawing random girls,  so they belong to me.  Keep visiting me later on... I have some fan art in mind.  Thank you all.  :)

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...