Friday, April 29, 2011

Cute and Sexy Girl with Umbrella

I did this in adobe's Illustrator CS.  I was looking for free floral brushes I could have download and use, but did not find anything I really was looking for.  So I just just decided to make some grass type plants instead.

A bit of bio I created:  Her name is Mila Rebecca, 21 years old, from Canada.  She likes hot weather to go outdoors and explore places outside the city, she likes wearing pants, and sandals.  She now lives in Los Angeles, Ca.  Her armlet was a gift from her father who was an inventor.  It helps her track many things.

I will try to do more vector type drawings later on.  So in the meanwhile take care everyone, and visit me again soon :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you've decided to give it a go to enter the world of Manga and How To Draw Manga. This is a beginners guide to every equipment needed to start drawing manga right away!

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...