Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Elena Vs Dan


Another one of my street fighter fan doodles. Now here is Dan in a scissor lock by Elena. Someone asked me for this drawing, though I do not see Elena as a grapple fighter. if her style is capoeira, you probably would not see her applying this lock move.

She has him where she wants him, yet for Dan, I think by loosing, he actually wins! being wrapped up by her lovely legs like that might just be what he wanted in the first place. /wahaha

It was fun drawing this piece for sure, I will be back with more... :D

click the image to see the full size version.

this is fan art
characters: Dan and Elena are from Capcom's Street Fighter Series
art credits belong to me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting article as for me. It would be great to read something more concerning that theme. Thanx for sharing that material.

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...