Friday, December 18, 2009

How I Draw A Christmas Lady, Vector Art Finish




It has been such a busy month for me. I haven't been posting here. I feel like I have neglected my making drawings much, but I want to show all my readers that I still I have the holiday spirit.

So now I made this little video. (sorry about the video quality, it isn't very good. I know) Showing how I start a regular drawing, from scratch, well maybe not. since I need the idea in my head first. The second is to imagine what I want to draw and will look cool. The third is making sketches. I made this one quite fast. The long process is when I have to digitize. But not a bad if I can consider other of my drawing projects.

I had the idea of drawing a Christmas lady for long time. Just wasn't sure what the pose would be, or what kind of clothes she would wear. I finally decided to go with a little sexy and unrealistic, because with such clothes seen here and in winter time, she would probably freeze to death. lol.

I hope you all enjoy it, as much as I did creating this piece. Marry Christmas everyone, and happy new years. Thank you all for taking the time to visit me here! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is awesome. i've been looking for more 'manga' blogs to follow. =) i need inspiration for the one i started, so i hope you dont mind me snooping around. ;P
love the video blogs btw. it's always cool seeing an artist at work!

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...