Monday, August 31, 2009

Female Team For Hire




[T-Shirts with this design are now available! Just choose your colors HERE! ]

Will you hire them for a job? be as your body guards or just to do your house cleaning, they are up to the job, and I think they are a little sexy and cute too. lol. I was just the other day in my house and had my internet connection down. It is not often that I am just left alone with only my computer and my built-in softwares. So I did spend some time doing this drawing. These are my characters and similarities to others are just coincidental. I have not came up with names for them just a number that I could recognize them; Included are from left to right: female warriors 90, 100, 110, and 120. I hope you all like and keep watching for more art coming soon.

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...