Friday, June 26, 2009

Waving Babe At The Beach



This is why I love summer! No more depressing rainy day. No chance of staying home because of the cold weather. It is time to go outdoors, enjoy a little site seeing, and wow the ladies looking mighty good with their swimwear outfits at the beach. lol.

Ok this piece came to me just thinking about a good summer day spent at the beach, and I got to say after this piece was finished, I was left with the feeling of unaccomplished; like if I had left out an important detail to the drawing. I think it might how my perspective eye work. Did I do a good job perspectively on this drawing? I wonder. I somehow look at the sketch and said it was fine, but now that it is finished, I'm not so sure. Well, thank you all for the visits and stay tuned for more...:D

1 comment:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...