Friday, February 6, 2009

Girl Praying




Bad girls do evil things, and good girls do good things. Praying is one of them. So I was just in the mood to do this piece. I did have the idea for a long time now. I was just very busy with some other things in my life that held me back in the completion of this drawing.

Here she is in a dark room with only one window in which the light of the outside comes in. I hope it is liked by everyone. I know I had not post any work since my last one, but I will now try to get one, or two drawings just before valentines day. I will use that exact theme, so stay tuned, and thanks so much for your visit ^.^

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...