Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tear Of Sadness



It is rare the time I decide to post a non full body figure, but I can make exceptions once in a while. This colored piece was not so much edited on Photoshop CS as I was thinking of just posting the sketch version. and I will in due time.

This was really the mood I was in when I drew this picture. Feeling sad as this manga girl here because of some events that have happened in my personal life. Good thing it does not last long cause I always consider myself a happy person.

I shall try and not vectorize some of my next drawings and test what style of my drawings is liked more....

Comments are welcome! till next time keep drawing!!

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...