Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Magical Manga Faerie



Most like how the wings came out, but in reality it was the easiest to create in Photoshop. I could have and probably will create a background for her just to give some kind of scale representation. That was a good comment I got at my deviantart.com account. I was thinking some kind of flowers in the back or something similar.

I like how the profile on her face came out, but somehow looking at it for the 100th time (haha!) I could see the bottom lip might just be sticking out a little much. (o_0) Overall this took me quite some time to finish. I'd say approximately 3.5 hours (I am kinda slow worker). Hope you guys like it and comment if you wish! Thanks for the visit ^.^

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...