Friday, April 4, 2014

Chibi Girl 3 Color Scheme



Meant to find her a home as an adoptable but nobody wanted to buy her.  So she found her home with me in this humble little place I call my blog.  Well, she is now available also for download.  Here are some things you need to know before download her and using her

1. Please use this link here to download (where you will find other stuff I have drawn that you can use for whatever you want)

2. Do not claim it as your own art.

3. You can edit her in whatever way you want.

4. You don't have to give me credit if you do use her, but if you wish to, I'll appreciate it.

5. You can use her for personal or commercial purposes, I don't care!

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...