Friday, March 7, 2014

Colored Pencil Angel Julieta


Been so long since I colored my art traditionally with color pencils, a bit of inking with pen, and nothing too fancy.  No photoshop editing for this piece.  I wanted to see how different it is compared with my other work where I did use photoshop.  The Idea: came to me when in my room I have a foot long statue of an angel boy.  The change was from boy to a girl because, girls are more fun to draw for me, and I enjoy drawing girls more.  The statue was a birthday gift someone gave me a couple of years ago.  Had the thing lying there and somehow broke a piece of the right wing.  Good thing I kept it, cause it was a reference of this drawing, inspiration.  Thank you all for the visits, and please check out more of my art coming soon. Have an awesome day everyone! :D


No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...