Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Purple bikini girl 2d,3d Fused

Another one of my mixed art presentation: a 2d girl I drew manually, edited on photoshop, and background with 3d elements.

This time this purple bikini girl is walking on a small bridge path that connects the beach to something else,,, Haven't thought of that... Perhaps a home, or a resort, or hotel...

Hope the the two elements seem to blend well together for everyone else other than myself.

I was also thinking of adding a speech bubble as she seems to be saying something important.  What could it be? any ideas?  The flowers are not so good looking.  I hate the color and the shadows, and shades, but I am just too lazy to try to fix it.

No comments:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...