Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Shopping Lady Illustration

Happy new year 2012 everybody! This my blog is about 2 years old.  Still growing each and every year.  Thank you all for the visits.  Here I drew this shopping lady for one of my photo stock accounts.  Recently I have seen these images sell very much.  I will wait and see how it does on fotolia.

You are in luck if you wish to use this picture, and this picture only, though it is only a jpeg with 1500 pixel wide res. It could still be useful to some of you.  if it is what you are looking for, you may use it, no need to give me credit.  I guess I am just so grateful for the blessings I have received through this blog.

Click Full View

1 comment:

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...