Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Dress Design


Here is my OC Girl modeling the new dress I have just designed. I used this drawing to enter a contest held on Deviant Art called "Sexy Dress Design Contest". It still going on and will be until April. Well I made it specially for the contest. I am glad on how the color turned out. I did work on it for quite some time. I am not using illustrator that much these days. The sketch was done by hand (my hands to be exact), then scanned then edited on Photoshop. so most of it is just Photoshop I would say.

well I hope someone will like my design. Thank you all for the visit, and please be sure to come back for more drawings I will be making later on.

please click the image to see the enlarge version. and please remember not to use my art without my permission :D

1 comment:

VELOSO said...

MUITO BONITO SEU TRABALHOESTOU AGUARDANDO UM PARA POSTAR E DIVULGAR NO MEUBLOG VALEU!

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...