Saturday, September 19, 2009

Female Warrior 130 - Shirt Version Design


Another one of my shirt designs. I put a lot into this drawing. I spent almost a whole night working on it. I am glad on how it turned out though, I especially like how her sword sticks out of the frame. I haven't come up with her name yet, so I just caller: female warrior 130. How do you like the image? (click on it to enlarge and see how detail it is)

I think this sword might be a little heavy to carry if that is how she is holding it. I used much of the purple color here, I think it quite suits her. I have made it available as shirt design. Take a look at the layout.

2 comments:

Silver said...

How talented you are!

~Silver

VELOSO said...

valeu a visita !venha visitar e participar do meu blog valeu !

Neon Skies and Cybernetic Ties

In the heart of Aeon City, where neon lights bled into the sky like watercolors, and the hum of quantum processors was the ever-present back...